Expected Open Date: December 2018
Providence Health is building an Emergency Room in Winnsboro, South Carolina, to provide quick and easy access to high quality emergency care for the community of Fairfield County. As a part of the faith-based Providence Health system, the emergency room shares the mission of Making Communities Healthier by Extending Christ’s Healing Ministry.
The one-level, 18,000-square-foot building will include:
- 12,000 square feet dedicated to emergency services
- Six exam rooms
- four treatment rooms
- two for future expansion
- Two trauma rooms
- Onsite laboratory
- Imaging Services: CT Scan, Ultrasound, X-ray
- 6,000 square feet of medical office space
24/7 Emergency Care. Close to home.
1810 US Highway 321 S., Winnsboro, SC 29180 - Click here for live directions from your location.
Call 9-1-1 if you or a loved one is experiencing a medical emergency.
What to Expect in our ER
As a patient, you will be cared for by staff specially trained to respond to any type of medical emergency. Our emergency room offers:
- A broad range of diagnostic and treatment options on-site
- Current, evidence-based healthcare procedures and state-of-the-art technology
- Close proximity to the Providence Health-Northeast community hospital for seamless transfer if needed
We know a visit to the ER can be stressful. At Providence, we believe the patient is an important member of the care team. You can expect us to communicate openly with you to guide you through your situation. Always ask questions if you do not understand.
Recognize the Symptoms
Three of the most common life-threatening emergencies are heart attacks, strokes, and drug overdose. Timely treatment is crucial!
Need Directions? Get Directions.
When to call 9-1-1
Want a Primary Care Doctor instead?
Click here to find a Providence primary care provider near you.