Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Providence Health on Social Media
Join the conversation!
Public Comment Policy
Providence Health uses social media to promote wellness, to communicate information on service offerings, and for overall engagement with our community. Though we welcome an open exchange of ideas, we do have an obligation to maintain a safe, legal online space for our community.
Public comments that include the following will be deleted.
- Information that reveals patient identity information that is posted by someone other than the patient
- Profanity or obscenity in language or content
- Statements that defame identifiable individuals, groups, or organizations
- Content that promotes, fosters, or perpetrates discrimination or intimidation
- Solicitation of commerce that does not originate from the Providence Health administrator
- Infringement on copyrights or trademarks
- Illegal activities
- Confidential or non-public information
- Information that violates HIPAA Guidelines
Please note that the opinions and comments expressed on our social media sites do not reflect the opinions and positions of Providence Health, its officers or employees. If you have any questions concerning our social media presence, contact the Marketing Department.