Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Welcome to Pre-Registration!
With the hustle and bustle of daily living, we'd like to make preparing for your visit to Providence Health as convenient as possible.
Note: Patients must complete BOTH Pre-Registration and Pre-Admission Testing at least 48 hours before a scheduled surgical procedure. Both are needed to give the patient the best possible experience and outcome.
Who can pre-register?
Patients with a procedure already scheduled.
Why should you pre-register?
Pre-Registration helps to ensure all necessary information has been obtained prior to your arrival. This helps to decrease your wait time and makes your visit as stress free as possible.
When should you pre-register?
Please pre-register online at least 48 hours prior to your visit to allow adequate time for processing your information. If time does not allow, please call 803-256-5929 and a representative will assist you.
What will you need to pre-register?
- Personal contact information, including employer information
- Emergency contact information
- Insurance information, group name/number, policy number, address, phone number, and subscriber demographics
- Physician information
- Date of procedure
- Registration asks if you would allow visits from our pet therapy team and/or will participate in SCHIEX. You may wish to familiarize yourself with these programs by clicking on these links.
You may pre-register online by clicking the buttom below, or you may pre-register by phone at 803-256-5929 between the hours of 8 AM and 4:30 PM Monday through Friday.
All data provided on the form is securely transmitted and HIPAA compliant. Click here to review, download, and print copies of Patient Rights & Responsibilities.
Pre-Registration and Pre-Admission Testing (PAT) are not the same.
Click here to learn about PAT, which must also be completed before a scheduled surgery.
- About Us
- Bill Pay
- Gift Shop
- Pastoral Care
- Patient Portal
- Patient Follow Up Survey
- Non-Discrimination Notice
- Patient Rights and Responsibilities
- Understanding Your Healthcare Costs
- Third Party Applications
- Prisma Health Announcement
- Records Request