Coronavirus (COVID-19) Preparedness Information Learn More
Providence Health Accepting Donations of Medical and Protective Supplies and Equipment
April 6, 2020
Providence Health is accepting donations of unused and handmade medical and protective supplies and equipment. This move is part of Providence Health’s ongoing efforts to address the COVID-19 pandemic and prepare for increased needs of personal protective equipment (PPE), which healthcare providers across the nation are experiencing.
The hospital can accept the following unused medical and protective supplies and equipment:
- Disposable face masks including surgical masks and earloop masks
- Respirator masks rated N95 or higher
- Face shields and goggles designed to protect eyes
- Disposable gowns such as medical/dental gowns as well as impervious or isolation gowns
- Disposable non-latex gloves
- Disposable surgical caps
- Disposable foot covers
- Antimicrobial wipes
- Hand sanitizer
At this time, Providence Health cannot accept medical devices, medications or linens.