A Heart-focused Health Fair and Live Presentation Program
2435 Forest Drive, Columbia, SC 29204
Thursday, February 28, 2019
5:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Providence Health brought heart surgery to the Midlands 45 years ago. Today, Providence continues to introduce groundbreaking innovation in heart care. Here's your opportunity to learn the latest evidence-based advice for heart care and see new technological advances firsthand.
Join us for this free public event to see what’s new in heart care and learn how you can live heart healthy!
Guests will be able to visit stations that focus on a variety of diagnostic, management, and treatment options for heart care, as well as healthy living tips to prevent heart disease. Specialists will be available to speak with one-on-one, or guests can attend live presentations from the experts on their area of expertise. Free refreshments will be provided. Attendees will receive a free gift while supplies last (reserve yours by registering in advance!).
Call 800-424-DOCS to RSVP to reserve your FREE GIFT or register online with the button below.
Learn the Lifestyle
Learn to make choices that reduce your risk, from “heart healthy gourmet” to screenings to rehabilitative exercises.
See the Science
Explore advances in technology from diagnostic imaging to medical devices.
Speak with Specialists
Talk to nationally-recognized heart care leaders in Q&A presentations or face to face at a station.
You’ll have access to:
- Heart surgeons awarded one of the industry’s highest quality marks* 22 times
- Interventional cardiologists from the region’s leading Structural Heart program
- Registered dietitian from the award-winning Providence Cooks! `
- Cardiac rehab team who trained two of SC’s last three Cardiac Rehab Patients of the Year
- Pharmacists who can answer heart medication questions
- Imaging diagnostic specialists who screen the USC athletes for heart health
- Cardiologists from the region’s only hospital-based vein center
- … and more!
For more information about this or other community events at Providence Health, contact Kay MacInnis at Kay.MacInnis@ProvidenceHospitals.com.
Download a printable flyer here.
*Society of Thoracic Surgeons 3 –Star Ranking